Straighten Your Teeth with Fastbraces®
Fastbraces® are a quicker orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth to their desired level of comfort. Unlike the traditional square fixed braces that move the teeth in two phases, and lasts around two years, Fastbraces® are triangular, and position the crown and root together, within a shorter treatment time of 140 days. At Riviera Smiles, we have an experienced dental team who perform Fastbraces® procedures, led by Dr. Martinez who will help you get the smile that you always dreamed of having.
These are the procedures that dentists follow when performing the Fastbraces® placement;
- Your dentist in the first few moments of your appointment will explain how the Fastbraces® process works. The specialist then will examine and perform x-rays of your teeth. It’s at this stage that the dentist will provide the estimated treatment time.
- The dentist then schedules appointments to put on the braces, starting with the front, top teeth. Before leaving, you are urged to care and maintain your oral hygiene.
- When the proper placement of the teeth is achieved and both the patient and dentist agree that the procedure is satisfactory, the dentist will place the braces. This process stabilizes the teeth during the treatment time.
Who Is a Candidate for Fastbraces®?
Orthodontics applies the Fastbraces® technique to straighten your teeth, which results in the desired dental appearance and confident smiles. If you are anxious to proceed with the treatment, then the following reasons will determine if you are the right candidate for the procedure.
- Feel uncomfortable when you smile
- Your teeth have gaps in between
- Crooked and overcrowded teeth
- Tooth decay
- Need a faster treatment time
At Riviera Smiles, we offer the CareCredit® card, where you can flexibly finance 100 percent of your procedure. CareCredit® also offers payment plans that work within your budget.
At Riviera Smiles, your teeth are taken care of by Dr. Martinez, who will ensure that the teeth are straight for a charming smile.
Grab your chance now! Repair your teeth at Riviera Smiles where you will improve your appearance and sustain a healthy, long-lasting smile. Contact us, to schedule an appointment for your comprehensive dental care.